Works on this refurbishment M&E project were to three areas in the Cathedral Square buildings in the centre of Newcastle.
- Demolition of internal offices with the stripping out of power and lighting
- Re-configuration of the air conditioning
- Supply and fix of new computer raised floor
- New power floor boxes
- New ceilings with lighting
- Re-configuration of fire alarms and installation of additional smoke detectors
- Full decoration and floor finishes
- External upgrading of the plant room incorporating external lighting
The project commenced and completed on schedule and within budget, and then 12 months maintenance indicated no defects.