This project involved the construction of a two-storey steel framed specialist veterinary hospital complete with state of the art animal healthcare facilities. Meldrum received the clients initial brief and developed a bespoke design solution. Prior to the construction phase we were also responsible for land acquisition, feasibility studies, planning and legal issues.
- Design incorporates 4 operating theatres as well as X-ray and dental facilities
- CTC scanner and hydrotherapy pool
- Hotel style reception complete with lounge and coffee areas
- External landscaping designed and constructed by local college
- Constructed in forticrete masonry, meta roofing, brickwork, glazed doors and brise soleil
The construction of this Veterinary Hospital was a great success. Our relationship with Croft Vets extended to work on their smaller units around the North East. The entire project was delivered on time and to budget.