The Dudley Housing Project was a small fast track residential scheme in Northumberland designed to showcase all the benefits of construction using Light Gauge Steel.
- The brownfield infill site was suitably prepared in five days to allow the LGS structure and roof could be erected in just ten days
- The roof was made watertight and the envelope wrapped and taped
- Windows were then installed which allowed the interior and fit out to progress immediately
- The brickwork, render and associated elements were then taken off the critical path
The dwellings are finished to a very high standard and were ready for immediate occupation
- LGS structure
- Underfloor heating
- Solar panels
- Fully turfed rear gardens
- Garden sheds
- Water butts
- Rotary washing lines
Using LGS on this exciting turn-key project meant we were able to reduce the construction period drastically. The properties were delivered on time, within budget and carry full 10-year NHBC warranties.