The new commercial development at Queens Meadow Business Park was made possible by an investment of £3m by the Homes & Communities Agency (HCA). Meldrum were appointed to build over 2,000m2 of light industrial units at the site south of Hartlepool town centre.
- Site preparation and reduced level excavations
- Construction of a monopitch portal frame with a built-up cladding system envelope
- Internally each unit was fitted out with office and welfare facilities
- Full M&E services
- Site wide Sustainable Urban Drainage System (SUDS) complete with permeable paving systems, enhanced conveyance/retention swales and reed beds were installed in order to negate the risk of contaminating the local water course
- Hard and soft landscaping including roads, kerbs, paving and landscape planting completes the development